Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Celebration and Suprise

This week I went to Gabes for the first time in about a month. (Cue angel chorus.) I went specifiicly because I REALLY needed some new gray tights. (Ok, not really really....) I walked out with five pairs of tights, shoes, and my new favorite bag ever. Not bad for an addict- right? Anyway... this is the bag.


I LOVE THIS BAG! I'm calling this the "Sarah Bag" because it reminds me of my friend Sarah. (duh.) It is structured, smooth, soft, goes with everything, a beautiful color and basically amazing. Sarah would probably have this exact bag but in some shade of green. I have never had a bag like this before. If this bag were a man, I would marry it. I love this bag so much I tucked it in bed with me and slept with it. Seriously.

I also got these shoes. Don't they look great with that bag? Yes. Yes they do. Everything looks great with this bag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I'm going to tell you a cautionary tale about buying tights at Gabes... I did not realize until I got home and started unpackaging my five new pairs of tights that I had made a critical mistake. Tights are sized according to height and weight. I figured sizes were standard and only checked height. Well, two of my new pairs of tights were sized "Queen 1." WTF does this mean? Well, it means that the size I bought are for up to 5'4" in height which is perfectly fine but SUPRISE! The weight starts at 170lbs.  If Monique ever shows up at my door in desperate need of tights, I've got her covered. Remeber people: INSPECT EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment